Support Mailing List
The pgadmin-support mailing list is intended for end user support and bug reports. To subscribe to the mailing list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word 'subscribe', without quotes, as the body of message. To unsubscribe, send the word 'unsubscribe'.
If you are posting a bug report, please include the following information where possible:
- The version of pgAdmin you are running. If it is a development snapshot, please include the build date from the Help -> About screen, and GIT repository version if known.
- The configure options used (if compiled from source)
- The operating system and version details - e.g. Windows 10, or macOS 10.11.5
- Whether you're running in server or desktop mode
- The Qt version and configure options used (if compiled from source)
- The Python version and configure options used (if running in server mode)
- The output from
pip freeze(if running in server mode)
- Steps required to reproduce the problem. Please include a simple schema with optional data if required. This may be sent privately upon request from a developer if you are concerned about posting sample code or data to a public mailing list.
Messages sent to the list are archived publicly and permanently at the PostgreSQL Archives.
Please do not send an email directly to one of the developers; they might miss it, or even be the wrong person at all. Using the mailing list helps ensure that your request isn't lost and will be answered in a timely fashion.