pgAdmin 4 has been translated into a number of different languages. The table below lists the languages for which we have message catalogs and their current status (from the head of the source tree in Git). Data is updated hourly, and is subject to caching.
If you would like to add support for a new language, or update one that appears to be unmaintained, first, please send an email to email@example.com in order to ensure your efforts are coordinated with the team and not duplicated or otherwise wasted.
Once it's time to begin working on your translation, grab a copy of the template message catalog, load it into a tool such as POEDIT, translate the contents, then save the .po file and send it to the pgadmin-hackers mailing list.
The template message catalog currently contains 2903 messages.
|Portuguese (Brazilian)||Unknown||Christian Tosta||2903||100.0%||2273||78.3%||0||0.0%||630||21.7%|
The percentages shown are calculated as:
- Total: The percentage of messages in the catalog, when compared to the template.
- Translated: The percentage of messages in the catalog that have a translation (regardless of whether they're fuzzy).
- Fuzzy: The percentage of messages in the catalog that are fuzzy.
- Untranslated: The percentage of messages in the catalog that do not have a translation.
The status is calculated as:
- The percentage of messages translated is greater than or equal to 95%.
- The percentage of messages translated is greater than or equal to 75% and less than 95%.
- The percentage of messages translated is less than 75%.