pgAdmin 4 (Source Code)
Maintainer: pgAdmin Development Team
Source tarballs are available for users wishing to compile their own copy of pgAdmin 4, or those using platforms for which we do not supply prebuilt packages.
Nightly snapshot builds generated from the head of the master branch are available here.
The source tarballs are signed with a GPG signature for each downloadable file in the corresponding .asc file. The public key for these signatures can be found on OpenPGP keyservers, for example here. The GPG key UID is Package Manager (Package Signing Key) <firstname.lastname@example.org> and has a fingerprint of E869 7E2E EF76 C02D 3A63 3277 8881 B2A8 2109 76F2.
Build instructions are included in the tarballs, and are available online:
- Release notes (pgAdmin 4 v4.28)
- Release notes (pgAdmin 4 v4.27)
- Release notes (pgAdmin 4 v4.26)
- Release notes (pgAdmin 4 v4.25)
- Release notes (pgAdmin 4 v4.24)
- Release notes (pgAdmin 4 v4.23)