pgAdmin 1.4 online documentation
pgAdmin Options - Tab 3 (Query)
- Font - This option allows you to select the font used in SQL Textboxes. This
may be useful for countries with multibyte character sets where standard fonts may not
- Maximum rows to retrieve - This option specifies the number of rows
that will cause pgAdmin to ask for confirmation to continue loading before
doing so. Useful to prevent accidentally trying to view millions of rows at
once. Note, this option applies only to the SQL Query Tool, not the
- Max characters per column - This option specifies the maximum
length of data displayed in a single column.
- Count rows if estimated less than - In the object browser, if
the estimated number of rows in a table (as read from the table statistics) is
below this limit, a SELECT count(*) will be performed to find the exact value.
- Copy SQL from main form to SQL dialogue - When opening the Query
Tool, with this option selected, any object definition being displayed in the
main object browser will be inserted as a default query in the Query Tool.