pgAdmin 4 (Python Wheel)
Maintainer: Dave Page
A Python wheel is available for those wishing to run pgAdmin as a web application in a Python environment. Note that the packages do not include the Desktop Runtime.
- pgAdmin 4 v3.1 (released June 28, 2018)
- pgAdmin 4 v3.0 (released April 13, 2018)
- pgAdmin 4 v2.1 (released Jan. 11, 2018)
- pgAdmin 4 v2.0 (released Oct. 5, 2017)
- pgAdmin 4 v1.6 (released July 13, 2017)
- pgAdmin 4 v1.5 (released May 19, 2017)
- pgAdmin 4 v1.4 (released April 13, 2017)
- pgAdmin 4 v1.3 (released March 10, 2017)
- pgAdmin 4 v1.2 (released Feb. 9, 2017)
- pgAdmin 4 v1.1 (released Oct. 27, 2016)
- pgAdmin 4 v1.0 (released Sept. 29, 2016)
Nightly snapshot builds generated from the head of the master branch are available here.
To install, download the wheel and install with a command such as
pip install ./pgadmin4-1.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl. It is strongly recommended that a Python Virtual Environment is used.
pgAdmin can now be run with a command like
python ~/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4/pgAdmin4.py (assuming you use a virtual environment at ~/pgadmin4). Finally, point your browser to http://127.0.0.1:5050.
Please see the online documentation for information on deploying pgAdmin 4 behind a web server.