The pgAdmin Development Team
Version 2.3, 5 March 2009
The pgAdmin Development Team exists for 2 reasons:
- To manage and maintain the pgAdmin Project
- To ensure that pgAdmin remains freely available to anyone that wants it.
The foundation consists of the Project Leader and Members.
- Project Leader: The Project Leader is Dave Page, founder and primary
developer of the software. The Project Leader is also considered a member.
- Members: Members can be any contributor to the project who accepts an
invitation from the existing Development Team.
Division of Responsibilities
Any major decision regarding the Project must be voted on by the Development
Team. Any vote will be made via email through the relevant mailing list.
Responses not received within 2 weeks will be discounted from the vote.
In the case of a hung vote, the Project Leader shall cast the deciding vote.
The pgAdmin Development Team includes the following people:
- Dave Page (Project Leader): Project
founder & primary developer.
- Hiroshi Saito: Produced a
Japanese port of pgAdmin II, and countless patches for pgAdmin III.
- Raphaël Enrici: Maintains the
Debian port, and helps with numerous other issues.
- Guillaume Lelarge: Manages the
pgAdmin application and website translations, and has added a number of
enhancements to pgAdmin.
- Erwin Brandstetter: Spends
significant amounts of time testing new releases and helping us track down
bugs and behavioural issues.
- Magnus Hagander: Has worked on
numerous features and project infrastructure.
The following people no longer work on the project, but we remain grateful
for their past contributions:
- Mark Yeatman: Works on
controls and consults on UI design.
- Frank Lupo: Has made countless
improvements to the pgAdmin II code from minor bug fixes to major
- Jean-Michel Pouré: translations &
web site management.
- Andreas Pflug: Has written
vast amounts of pgAdmin III code and is responsible for much of its design.
- Adam H. Pendleton: Developed and
maintains the build system, and helps with various porting issues.