- Logfile - This option specifies the file pgAdmin will store any
logging data in. If %ID is found in the name it will be replaced with
the process ID, allowing multiple versions of pgAdmin to run with
logging at once.
- No logging - No logging will be performed at all.
- Errors only - pgAdmin will log errors to the log file, but nothing
- Errors and Notices - pgAdmin will log errors and notice messages
from PostgreSQL to the log file, but nothing else.
- Errors, Notices, SQL - Error messages, notice messages from
PostgreSQL and SQL queries will be logged to the log file.
- Debug - Error messages, notice messages from PostgreSQL, SQL
queries and debug messages will be logged to the log file. This option
may significantly slow down pgAdmin and is therefore not recommended
for normal use.