pgAdmin 1.10 online documentation
The pgAdmin Development Team
Version 2.3, 5 March 2009
The pgAdmin Development Team exists for 2 reasons:
To manage and maintain the
To ensure that pgAdmin remains
freely available to anyone that wants it.
The foundation consists of the Project Leader and Members.
Project Leader: The
Project Leader is Dave Page, founder and primary developer of the
software. The Project Leader is also considered a member.
Members: Members can be
any contributor to the project who accepts an invitation from the
existing Development Team.
Division of Responsibilities
Any major decision regarding the Project must be voted on by the
Development Team. Any vote will be made via email through the relevant
mailling list. Responses not received within 2 weeks will be discounted
from the vote.
In the case of a hung vote, the Project Leader shall
cast the deciding vote.
The pgAdmin Development Team includes the following people:
- Dave Page (Project Leader): Project founder & primary developer.
- Hiroshi Saito: Produced a Japanese port of pgAdmin II, and countless patches for pgAdmin III.
- Raphaël Enrici: Maintains the Debian port, and helps with numerous other issues.
- Guillaume Lelarge: Manages the pgAdmin application and website translations, and has added a number of enhancements to pgAdmin.
- Erwin Brandstetter: Spends significant amounts of time testing new releases and helping us track down bugs and behavioural issues.
- Magnus Hagander: Has worked on numerous features and project infrastructure.
The following people no longer work on the project, but we remain grateful for their past contributions:
- Mark Yeatman: Works on controls and consults on UI design.
- Frank Lupo: Has made countless improvements to the pgAdmin II code from minor bug fixes to major enhancements.
- Jean-Michel Pouré: translations & web site management.
- Andreas Pflug: Has written vast amounts of pgAdmin III code and is responsible for much of its design.
- Adam H. Pendleton: Developed and maintains the build system, and helps with various porting issues.