This roadmap outlines the work that is hoped will be done in the 1.17 development cycle for release in version 1.18 of pgAdmin.
- PostgreSQL compatibility
- Complete 9.3 support
- Finish 8.3 support with operator family objets' creation [GL]
- Finish 7.4 (?) support with operator class objects' creation [GL]
- Code housekeeping
- Check for and remove any custom controls that are now implemented in wxWidgets.
- Check for the use of wxWidgets 2.9/3.0.
- Custom reports in frmStatus [GL]
- Graphs in frmStatus [GL]
- Redesign Table dialogue to remove sub-dialogues where possible and replace with grid style UI [GL]
- Data tune-up options for slow queries (requires XML EXPLAIN in PG 8.4) [DP]
- pgsql-performance report tool for problematic queries (requires XML EXPLAIN in PG 8.4) [DP]
- Add a dialog to allow the user to set a global breakpoint in a specific backend process [DP]
- Add printing support to the query tool (and other styled text controls?) [DP/AV]